controldepotinc.com
Facebook - Source of Deadly NY Mall Carbon Monoxide Leak Revealed - Control Depot - Building Automation & Controls Products

Facebook – Source of Deadly NY Mall Carbon Monoxide Leak Revealed

A faulty water heater flue pipe caused the carbon monoxide leak that killed a New York restaurant manager and sent more than two dozen people to hospitals, a fire official said.

CO is deadly. Gas Detection Systems Save Lives – Stop in or Call to find out more about our full range of Honeywell Analytics Gas Detection Systems.