In the control industry training is the key to being a successful residential and commercial contractor. At Control Depot, we understand that control technologies associated with the HVAC control industry changes almost daily. To help with this endeavor, Control Depot has recently added a new state of the art training facility in our Omaha office. Training courses are available in-house or on-site for our control contacting partners, mechanical service providers, and end-users. If you would like to learn more please feel free to call and get a list of presentation or talk to us about customizing a class to fit your needs.
Control Depot can offer contractors and end-users product and system training in three formats:
- Factory-certified training at our Omaha Training Facility.
- Customized on-site training at their facility at their schedule.
- Project-specific training at our Omaha Training Facility.
Control Depot offer factory-certified courses emphasizing real-world examples in the development and operation of building automation systems. The goal is to maximize the potential of every student by delivering comprehensive instruction in an interactive learning environment.
Training Classes held at Control Depot’s training center included.
- Tridium Niagara N4 Technical Certification Program (5 days)
- Honeywell Advanced N4 Supervisor Training (5 days)
- Honeywell Field Devices (1/2 day)
· Honeywell Analytics product overview and selection (1/2 day)
· Honeywell Variable Frequency Drives, VFDs (1/2 day)
· Honeywell Economizer overview and selection (1/2 day)
· Honeywell BACnet Spyder advanced applications (3 days)
· Honeywell Power Sub-metering overview and selection (1/2 day)
· Honeywell Light Commercial Building Solution, LCBS Connect (1/2 day)
- Honeywell Analytics Manning Ammonia/Refrigeration Gas Detection Calibration and maintenance (2 day)
- EasyIO Controller Programming Class (2 days)
For information on any of the above classes, please contact Control Depot.